Cats, Bows, Swords And More! (My Earrings Archive)

Hello y'all. 

So I thought that I would restart my blog by publishing a lengthy piece about my mental health absence from the blog, Adult ADHD (possible Autism?) diagnosis and the tussle with my mental health and the mental healthcare providers especially in the last two years [but essentially my whole life]. But it seems like blogposts [and life in general] doesn't go how you would really like it to. Instead of procrastinating and obsessing over publishing the “perfect comeback post”, I’m going ahead with this post- to start off my blog once again!

A bit of background, I've always had a somewhat obsessive part to me. 
From arranging and rearranging my toys, to collecting stickers, marbles, stones and a variety of bits and bobs little me could put my hands on- this tendency has existed since I remember my life. This seeming peculiarity has definitely sometimes caused me problems with my space, social relations and time, but funnily enough- I am still fond of this part of me. In my messy relationship with myself, this is one of my few features that I find pretty endearing. So I thought I would archive one of my more recent collections (of earrings), and share it with the world.

If you reside in South Asia, this post might also be of interest if any of you want to find more online jewelry [a lot of them creatively and patiently handcrafted] small businesses to purchase from. This is my humble family of ear trinkets :)

@Scarlet.Thrift 

Perhaps the one of the most novel and interactive pieces I own- this is a skeleton earring that I thrifted in the early parts of my earring collection journey [around two years ago]. 

@PepEar
This collection has led me to meet some pretty creative and cool folks! Pepear is perhaps one of the kindest people I've befriended in my earring collection journey, and I find it unfair that that their finely quilled works don't get the acknowledgement they deserve because it’s often viewed as “just paper". I think something that has enhanced my experience of viewing a work of art (and the world in general), is to look for the tiny details in human creations. The hours and hours of blood, sweat and tears, remakes upon remakes to perfect a form, and carefully considered creative choices- to make stable jewellery out of something as fragile as sheets of paper- is what makes Pepear’s works so special to me. There is a noticeable “fun” and colourful element to their works which I really appreciate.

They're also always up for custom requests [all the animals, fish and hot air balloons displayed above were custom requests], and I think people can never have enough fun animal earrings.

@To.InfinityStore
Somewhere in the middle of my earring collection journey, I accidentally stumbled upon an account with the spookiest earrings I had laid my eyes on. Honestly, one of the most hardworking and creative beaded-earrings smol biz I have come across. They help add the spook to my Halloween outfits now!

@MorpheusArtwear


@Peachy_Summer_

@Ela_By_Zee



@MoonKiln

@AngryGingerStuff

@Sanskriti_ByRimi

@Kai._.Studio

@Clay.It

@ClayAndPaperThings

@Biks_Beads

@Adornment

@PohaanCurated

@Snobeaded

@VaanizCreations

@Leukothea.In

@Willows.In

@Hey_Mi.Co

@That.LilWitchyShop.in

@LaLaLandJewellry.In

@KainotaStore
My introduction to KainotaStore was… quite interesting. Both they and I were victims of another scam clay earrings smol biz. Then, I discovered how cool and affordable their glass charm earrings are, and how nice of a person they are (also! They give the cutest freebie stickers!!).

@TheCuteClayStore

@Beads_Things_

@Ghostieco 

@MidcentJewels

@Aesthkeys

@OfCovensAndHavens

@Niji.Shi

@Shreyas.Purple.Drawer

Indian Style Earrings/Danglers/Jhumkas
The Smol Biz that I bought these from:
@Amaanat
@Kareegori._
@Jhumkagali

@San.Hoshii

@ThePurpleMoonStore_

@LadyWithCraft

@TwoTimesToo_Thrift

@Dhruvs.Handmade.Store

@Ivyces.In_



@KawaiiTrends_

@PrettyPolaroids

Self-Created Earrings
Ghibli Charm-Earrings (Colour)



Bunny Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Kitty Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Panda Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Doggo Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Froggo Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Misc. Animal/Bird Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Birdie Colour Mismatched Charm-Earrings (Colour)
 
Birdie-Fishie Mismatched Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Flamingos Colour Mismatched Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Crabs Colour Mismatched Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Cows Colour Mismatched Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Dinosaur Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Flower Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Plant Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Suns and Clouds Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Astronaut Charm-Earring

Spooky Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Books/Shows and Movies/Games Charm-Earrings (Colour)
Sailor Moon
Fairytales
Dumbo
Peanuts
SpongeBob SquarePants 
Sanrio Characters (My Melody, Kuromi)
Super Mario Cart


Misc. Inanimate Objects Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Mermaid Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Misc. Food and Drinks Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Scenery Charm-Earrings (Colour)

3D Umbrellas Colour Mismatched Charm-Earrings (Colour)


3D Mugs Colour Mismatched Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Badminton Colour Mismatched Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Table Tennis Colour Mismatched Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Heart Charm-Earrings

Lock-and-Key Colour Mismatched Charm-Earrings (Colour)

Chacobon Charm-Earrings
Kirby

Grim Reaper Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Weapons Charm-Earrings (Silver)-1

Weapons Charm-Earrings (Silver)-2

Pentagram Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Spooky Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Dragon Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Reptiles and Amphibians Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Misc. Insect Charm-Earrings (Silver)


Misc. Mammals Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Misc. Bird Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Misc. Fish Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Off To Sail! Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Mermaid Charm-Earring (Silver)

Angel Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Alladin's Lamp Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Hurricane Lamp Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Alarm Clock Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Lock-and-Key Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Bow Charm-Earring (Silver)

Transport Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Flora Charm-Earrings (Silver)

Balloon Dog Charm-Earrings (Golden)

Cauldron Charm-Earrings (Bronze)

The Smol Biz that I bought these charms from:
@LittleCharm_India (@Jewellerymaterial3005?)
@Asmr.For.The.Senses
@Access.To.Accessories (@AcessToAccessories)
@Veni_Vidi_Visa
@TheCharmsFactory
@Jewelery_Biz_Essentials
@EnamelCharmsIndia
@HebeCreativeHaus
@RawMaterial.03
@MagicWings1
@AuroraJewels_Store Charms.mommie
@TinselMetalCharms
YVBeadsHub
VandysWays.com
JaneSellsStuff



 

Comments

Popular Posts