Previously posted picture? + Personal Record

Previously Posted Pictures
Okay , so (before this blog) I used to post a lot of my drawings (on other social media platforms like Instagram, random profile pictures , etc).
 So, here's a compilation of either bad pictures of my drawings or my bad drawings (I used to edit the shit out of these in instagram)'cus I ain't gonna draw anything new for a while.
(These are watermarked and badly cropped versions of what I used/posted before. << 'cus why not.)
(Maybe will post better versions of some of these in the future as well) .~

Instagram Profile Picture (at some point?)~

5/10/17 Instagram Post~

2/10/17 Instagram Post (Now Archived)~
Fuck , I can see why I archived this ...

1/10/17 Instagram Post~

28/7/17 Instagram Post ~
A Pre-Inktober piece .

29/8/17 Instagram Post ~
Yeah , I was kinda happy about some LGBTQ+ Indian News so I drew a lesbian couple on my father's blackboard  lmao .
Nahh , I just mentioned it in my post , but the original intent or motivation to draw wasn't political , I just later made it about something political later -- but a wild coincidence , right ?
 (Not really , I prefer drawng lesbian couples , generally.)
And then I dedicated it to mi waifu . <3
But I think I used Amber (F(x)) as a base model for the bottom person , that's why she looks kinda masculine. 

Random Profile Picture (Maybe? Somewhere...)~
I tried to make this resemble me , but I fucked up as usual lol
But , I did use it as a profile pic in many sites
 (so like a 10% success in "resemblance"??)

Random Profile Picture (Maybe?)~
 Yeah , this was one of dem "artsy self protrait" as my profile picture . But this was neither meant to be artsy nor a self portrait (when I was initially creating it). Lmao .~

31/5/17 Instagram Post~
I just drew some cute girl I saw in some clothing ad , and later colored it brush pens .
Note: She was cute. <3

Could Have Been (Maybe--But Not Really Lmao) Instagram Post ~
I felt like drawing some "anime boii" , but because my mobile camera is absolute shit and I have the concentration skills and patience of a toddler , this is the final piece .

6/10/17 Instagram Post ~
A part of my 2017 Inktober Instagram Posts .
Yeah , will write in detail later .~~

15/10/17 Instagram Post~
The version before I fucked it up by painting on the other side , yayyy.

 Kinda Personal 1 ~
Personal ? Nah , just didn't think it was worth posting . 
Camera Quality ? Shit.
Effort ? Wasted.
lmfao.

Kinda Personal 2~
The only non-coloured ver. of "Shy" .

24/10/17 Instagram Post~
Instagram Inktober Post Continued ? Yeah...
Accompanying Poetry : 
When the darkness falls,
When all creatures have gone to bed.
In their cozy lair and wooden logs warm,
Sweet dreams come and go.
With a dusty broom 
and a hat deep blue, 
Toppling and turning,
In an unsteady rush.
She graces the skies,
 ... The octopus witch .

 Kinda Personal Meme-ish Pic~
The text in this did not age well. 

4/11/17 Instagram Post (Now Archived)~
Inktober again ? Heck yeah.

1/11/17 Instagram Post~
More Inktober ... 
>.>

12/9/16 Instagram Post (Now Archived)~
Yeah , I always was shit with paint nvm >.>

29/8/16 Instagram Post (Now Archived)~

30/8/16 Instagram Post (Now Archived)~
Ooooh another one of mi older pieces , eh ?

17/9/16 Instagram Post (Now Archived)~

3/10/17 Instagram Post (Now Archived)~

Yeah , so much brightness that the flippin colours changed like Daaaaamn calm yo editing bitch
XD
P.S. ~ No prayers , I'm for actual change .
P.P.S ~ Yes , ye are the double chin . ;)

26/10/16 Instagram Post (Now Archived)~
More Inktober stuff , I think ?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Personal Record
Personal Art Record.~
2014-2017 Folder-
  • File 1 (Yuri)- Dedicated to? Kuro (Mocha). Number of pieces ? 15 pieces + 2 Doodles.  This was my file for my inktober 2016 pieces.
  • File 2 (Grell) - Dedicated to? Limpy (Onee-san). Number of pieces ? 8 (half made) pieces. This was my file for my unfinished pieces.
  • File 3 (Victor/Koizumi Kawaii's Atelier)- Dedicated to? Sleepy (Chii). Number of pieces? 101 pieces + 4 recolours (of older pieces). This was my original display file, and contained my then best (aka "not complete garbage") works.
  • File 4 (Lisa Mishima)- Dedicated to? The baby bird (Jungle Babbler Chick) I wrote a letter to. Number of pieces? I piece + 2 used carbon papers.
  • File 5 (Aomine)- Dedicated to? The baby bird (Jungle Babbler Chick) that fell in the gutter. Number of pieces? 106. This was filled with my worst pieces that I didn't want to throw away.
  • File 6 (Kuroko)- Dedicated to? Pocha. Number of pieces? 74 pieces. This is a file for my "excusable" drawings.
  • File 7 (Nine & Twelve)- Dedicated to ? Rusty (Nezumi). Number of pieces? 5 pieces. A file for my reverse-coloured pieces.
  • File 8 (Ciel)- Dedicated to? Julie. Number of pieces? 1 collab doodle + 2 gifted pieces (not mine).

2017-2018 Folder-
  • Sketchbook 1 (Anna) - Dedicated to? Masha. Pages Filled? Size? A5. My first sketchbook!
  • Sketchbook 2 (Elizabeth)- Dedicated to? Wooly.  Pages Filled? Size?
  • Sketchbook 3 (Caroline)- Dedicated to? Pages Filled? Size?
  • Sketchbook 4 (Marie)- Dedicated to? My Baba. Pages Filled? Size?
  • File 9 (Hieronymus Bosch)- Dedicated to? Breezy.
  • File 10 (Isao Takahata)- Dedicated to? Maa. Number of pieces? 11. My folder for my 5th grade drawings that I found recently.

2018-2019 Folder-
  •  Sketchbook 5 (Van Gogh)- Dedicated to? To my patriotic, almost-vegan, tennisball thrower floofball. Pages Filled? 54 Pages. Page Size ? 26 cm x 16.5 cm. 
  • Sketchbook 6 (Paul Gauguin)- Dedicated to? To mi waifu. Pages Filled? Size ?
  • File 11 ()- Dedicated to? Number of pieces?
  • Sketchbook 7 (Alberto Giacometti)- Dedicated to? Pages Filled? Size ? A3. My school sketchbook (for mainly watercolour pieces). 
  • Sketchbook 8 (Francis Bacon)-  Dedicated to? Rusty (Nezumi). Pages Filled? Size ? A3. My school sketchbook.

.
.
.
What is a piece, and what is a doodle?
  • A piece- When I start regarding it seriously before it's complete. Any such work, that I didn't regard seriously before it was finished , but I do now, is an "Accidental" Piece (but a "piece" nevertheless).
  • A doodle- Any drawing of mine that I didn't take seriously before finishing, and I still don't (after finishing) is a doodle. They're mainly just decorative.

Comments

Popular Posts