"Nonsense" (Original)


9/4/18
Edited Ver.
Sketchbook/File? Van Gogh.
Materials Used/Medium? Faber-Castell Sketch Pens on a Page.
Inspiration? "And they say that he got crazy once and he tried to touch the sun
And he lost a friend but kept his memory" (Rocky Mountain High, by John Denver).
.
.
.
Personal Note~
Stuff that I enjoyed / inspired me (recently). ~
  • @Kayeblegvad and @rubytec_ (on Instagram).
  • Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams" and "The Chains".
  • The Monk and the Fish (+Michaël Dudok de Wit's other works).
  • "Street Musique" by Ryan Larkin.
  • The Art Assignment (on Youtube).
 I was going through art block. But the crazy amount of media, in the past few days, I consumed had inspired me to get off my butt and sit down with some colours. So, I came up with this childish doodle-ish style , and honestly I'm not completely dissatisfied with it . 

Also, I'd like to expand on the idea of "a person wanting to touch the sun". What about an illustrated story ? I'm sure thinking about it.

Comments

Popular Posts