"Pied Piper of Hamlin" (Original)


29/10/20-30/10/20
Edited Ver. 
Sketchbook/File? 
Materials Used/Medium? 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 and 0.5 Fineliners on A5 Sketchbook Page,
Inspiration? Thought of a rough “Reverse Pied Piper of Hamlin” theme, then got carried away as usual. :)
.
.
.
Personal Note~
I finally had fun drawing after so long today. It took some time to draw this because I’m trying to juggle college classes, piled up assignments and relaxation/extracurriculars at the same time. I had to sneak it a few strokes in between/during classes and use different sneaky methods to finish this in two days. Felt that I was taken back to my class 10 art phase to be honest, where I’d skip my schoolwork and lock myself in my room to just draw. Almost flunked 10th grade, but hey! At least I made some of my best pieces till date then. Don’t want to recreate that whole experience, but man, what a guilty pleasure it is...
Does my children’s book illustrator aspiration show through my art style/concepts? Genuine question.

Also, the music that accompanied the making of this piece were Epik High’s Born Hater, Day6’s Zombie and Sweet Chaos, The Rose’s Sorry, Ikon’s Killing me, and Mino’s fiancé. Been really obsessed with kpop lately, perhaps I’ll re-enter my kpop stan phase? 

 

Comments

Popular Posts