“The Never-ending Tea Party” (Original)


 14/11/20
Edited Ver. 
Sketchbook/File? 
Materials Used/Medium? 0.2, 0.3 and 0.5 Fineliners on A5 Sketchbook Page.
Inspiration? Kind of Alice in Wonderland themed because I’ve been listening to Melanie Martinez’s Mad Hatter too much, and have always loved the Alice in Wonderland story in general (it was probably one of the only 2-3 Disney movies I liked?). 
.
.
.
Personal Note~
I feel like I live in a constant state of cognitive dissonance. It's like I'm either constantly low or in rage with what's going on and the people around me, or when I'm feeling relatively better it's because I'm actively not thinking about these things. 
Later edit: I was feeling particularly angsty. I still haven’t managed to reconcile my personal life and actions and political ideals till now I suppose, which may be a reason I feel so insecure at times.

Comments

Popular Posts