"Tired" (Original)

14/08/20
Edited Ver. 
Sketchbook/File? 
Materials Used/Medium? 0.2, 0.5 Fineliners and Orange Highlighter on A5 Sketchbook Page.
Inspiration? Nothing, just a basic solid colour background piece. 
.
.
.
Personal Note
Edit: Deleted my previous note because all it was was a stupid rant. Sometimes the feeling of powerlessness in the face of fascism gets really difficult to cope with, and I compulsively express my frustrations online at that point. Like sure, I still share the sentiments I had expressed in what was written earlier, but I’m well aware that it does nothing to convince anyone other than myself. Still trying to figure out how to productively channelise my energy and anger politically. But till then, I’ll leave you with the Victor Jara song that absolutely broke my heart- https://youtu.be/EwhPqQhHGF
We shall overcome. 
In solidarity, 
A fellow comrade.

Comments

Popular Posts